Everyone has a God given story to tell. When God saved you it was intentional. God organizes divine encounters because when we encounter a servant of God, we encounter Him. He saved you because there is a story in you that is going to save someone else.
When God saved you, He gave your life a new chapter. There was a shift in your life after this encounter. This is a story that God has given you to share with someone to change their life.
Tell someone how you met God and how this encounter has changed your life. Become a blessing in someone's life by telling them your story to save his soul. Your story is your witness.
There are three groups of people who were following Jesus Christ
1. The MULTITUDES who wanted Jesus Christ for what he had in his hands. To them, prayer was a choice.
2. The RELIGIOUS who were the respected.
3. The DISCIPLES who lived by the laws Jesus Christ gave to them and imitated Jesus Christ. To them prayer was a must.
Are you a Disciple or a Multitude?
It is one thing to pretend you are a child of God and another to be become A Child Of God. You are either for God or for the Devil. You cannot do them both. The way you behave is a reflection of what is inside of you.When the Holy Spirit comes upon you, you become a child of God and his witness.When God saves you, you become your true self.
A DISCIPLE imitates Jesus Christ, follows the steps of his master, lives within the boundaries of the laws of God, lives under God's commands and does the will of God at all times.
If you live the life of a Disciple, your life will be a living witness to nature of God, people will want your God, people will walk with you because God is with you. Your life will win Souls.
For as long as you have been alive, you have been feeding and adorning the flesh yet your soul which is eternal, has not been invested in by studying the Word and attending church. The problem is that you have placed value in your flesh and not your spirit.
The very spirit and soul you do not place value in costed the blood of Jesus Christ for you to be saved.
Why should you value a Soul?
1. Your spirit is the only eternal part of you.
2. You were made in the image and likeness of God.
3. Satan can influence you the same way God influences you. Given the chance, Satan can take over your soul.
Two things you should know
1. You must share the gospel with everyone who is not born again because God saved you to save others.
2. If you are in church and you are rebuked for wrong doings, then you choose to rebel and and spread this among people, when they backslide from God you will be held accountable for their souls.
You cannot afford to mess with a Soul.
The Bible should be the constitution of your life. You conquer in this life according to the revelation of the Word of God in your life.
The manifestation of the blessings of God upon your life is according to how much attention you give to the Word of God and the value you place on it. God turns his back on anyone who turns away from knowledge. Your life is inside your Bible but your are ignoring it; to ignore the Bible is to curse yourself.
The Word of God should never depart from your mind nor your heart. It is the Word of God in you that will work for you and give you access to God. Observe everything written in the Bible and practice it. The Word of God is your only hope for everything you need.
Be mindful of this, it is not enough to just read the Bible, you must see what it says.
Salvation is a cross bridge from being a Nobody to being an Influencer, from being Selfish to Others Centred. When Jesus Christ enters you, the God-flavour enters you. If you lose the God-flavour in you, how will others taste godliness? Remember that you were saved to save others.
A Christian who cannot influence others to become Born-again is useless. Ever since you became a Christian how many people have you saved? God has not called you to become an undercover Christian, you were called to be the light of the world because God is not a secret to be kept.
How do you recognize that someone is ready to receive Jesus Christ?
1. When someone presents a bothering situation to you.
2. When at some point you think about someone, know that God is telling you to intercede for that person.
You are holding someone's answer which is Jesus Christ. God depends on you to get people around you saved. Do not be ashamed to reveal yourself. Your need for a miracle is way smaller than the need for your friend to be saved. Reached people reach others.